The Impact of Social Models
by Luke Wroblewski October 24, 2011
PDFThe Impact of Social Models
MP3Download Audio (61.2 MB mp3)
As Richard Farson's truism "no one smokes in church no matter how addicted" points out, context informs almost everything that happens in an environment. Online social experiences are no exception.
How a product's social model is set up can impact not only who contributes, but how much, and why. From permission-based subscriptions to one-click follows, Luke will discuss the attributes and implications of several popular social models by looking at data and behavior in the Web's most popular social applications.
- The Impact of Social Models -Bitcurrent
- IDEA 2009: Social and Experience Design -Whitney Hess
- IDEA 2009 Recap: Day 1 -Johnny Holland Magazine
- UPA-DC Chapter -Washington, DC
October 24, 2011
- IDEA 2009 -Toronto, Canada
September 15, 2009
- Upcoming Events