I recently had the pleasure of talking with Tom Crawford, CEO of VizThink, about my Web Form Design book and its relevance for the visual thinking community.
Check out the podcast with video on the VizThink site. Download the audio as an mp3 (21.6 MB)
In the interview we discuss:
- Why web form design is important
- If form design is everywhere, why are there so many bad forms?
- What are some of the common mistakes web form designers make?
- What are the Top 3 tips for improving web forms?
- Why do good designers create bad forms?
- What is the disappearing form?
- How does web form design relate to visual thinking?